I am always looking for new and better information on how to grow my Etsy business. I’ve read every book on this list and can highly recommend each one as an excellent resource.
- Etsy-preneurship: Everything You Need to Know to Turn Your Handmade Hobby into a Thriving Business by Jason Malinak
- How to Make Money Using Etsy: A Guide to the Online Marketplace for Crafts and Handmade Products by Timothy Adam
- Grow Your Handmade Business: How to Envision, Develop and Sustain a Successful Creative Business by Kari Chapin
- The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally and Online by Kari Chapin
- How to Sell Your Crafts Online: A Step-by-Step Guide to Successful Sales on Etsy and Beyond by Derrick Sutton
- The Right Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success by Jennifer Lee, Kate Prentiss and Chris Guillebeau
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love and Create a New Future by Chris Guillebeau
- Handmade to Sell: Hello Craft’s Guide to Owning, Running and Growing Your Crafty Biz by Kelly Rand, Christine Ernest, Sara Dick and Kimberly Dorn
- Craft, Inc: The Ultimate Guide to Turning Your Creative Hobby into a Successful Business by Meg Mateo Ilasco
- Creative, Inc: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Business by Joy Deangdeelert Cho and Meg Mateo Ilasco
I’d love to hear some of your favorites! Feel free to add to the list in the comments below.